背景:#EDF0F5 #FAFBE6 #FFF2E2 #FDE6E0 #F3FFE1 #DAFAF3 #EAEAEF 默认  
阅读内容

实用医务英语:办理出院手续

[日期:2006-06-20] 来源:engsky.com  作者: [字体: ]
 病人:下午好!我来办理出院手续。

  P: Good afternoon! I've come to go through the discharge formalities.

  职员:你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?

  C: You recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate

  病人:给你。

  P: Here you are.

  职员:这是住院部开的帐单,总共690元。

  C: This is your bill from the Admission Office. 690 yuan in all.

  病人:这是所有的单据。我总共要付多少钱?

  P: And here's all my paper work. How much will I have to pay altogether

  职员:请等一下,我来算一下。住院费是890元,药费456元。好,一共1346元。你可以付现金,也可以用卡。

  C: Just a moment, please, I'll work it out. 890 yuan for hospitalization expenses and 456 yuan for medicine fee. Well, that comes 1346 yuan altogether.You can either pay in cash or by cards.

  病人:我给现金。给你1400元。

  P: I'll pay in cash. Here’s 1400 yuan.

  职员:这是找给你的零钱,54元。

  C: Here's your change,54 yuan.

  病人:你能给我详细的清单吗?

  P: Can you show me the details of the accounts

  职员:可以,但你得等到明天上午。

  C: Yes, but you will have to come tomorrow morning.

  病人:发票呢?

  P: My receipt

  职员:马上就给你。

  C: I'll give it to you right away.

  病人:谢谢!明天见!

  P: Thank you! See you tommorow.

  职员:再见!

  C: Bye!

  Useful Expressions

  1.I've come to go through the discharge formalities.

  我来办理出院手续。

  2.You've recovered, congratulations! Would you please show me your discharge certificate

  你康复了,祝贺你!你的出院证呢?

  3.This is your bill from the Admission Office. 690 yuan in all.

  这是住院部开的帐单,总共690元。

  4.And here's all my paper work. How much will I have to pay altogether

  这是所有的单据。我总共要付多少钱?

  5.Just a moment, please, I'll work it out.

  请等一下,我来算一下。

  6. 890 yuan for hospitalization expenses and 456 yuan for medicine fee. Well, that comes to 1346 yuan altogether.

  住院费是890元,药费456元。好,一共1346元。

  7.You can either pay in cash or by cards.

  你可以付现金,也可以用卡。

  8. Can you show me the details of the accounts

  你能给我详细的清单吗?

  You can go to complete the discharging formalities tomorrow.

  你明天可以去办理出院手续了。

  You hve not settled the accounts yet. You still have a payment of $1000 to make.

  你还没有结帐。你还欠1000美元。

  Return the utensil, please.

  把病房用具还回来。

  Is this the place I come to pay

  这是付款处吗?

  Oh, I'm sorry I don’t have so much money with me.

  哦,对不起,我没带那么多的钱。

阅读:
录入:零距离

推荐 】 【 打印
相关新闻       医务英语 
本文评论       全部评论
发表评论
  • 尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
  • 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
  • 本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
  • 本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
  • 参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款


点评: 字数
姓名:
精彩推荐
Google提供的广告